Friday, January 9, 2009

resolution

This is my last year in school. As of December 09 I will be one photographic bachelor degree richer and a whole lot poorer. The classes to come are going to be getting increasingly more demanding and I'm more than ready for it. Well... okay, maybe not more than ready but certainly I'm at least ready.

I can't wait to pitch my thesis idea and get started on it. I think I've gotten a little too attatched to it which can become a problem if it gets turned down. I'd be so blank. I've spent the past month constantly thinking about it, revising ideas, and zoning in on the final goal. It just sounds so exciting to make a book. I know you can make a book without being in a class for it, anybody could make a book if they wanted to, but this is the class I couldn't wait for since I was in my third quarter of school. now that it's been over a year, I'm stoked.

I spent considerably less time thinking about documentary but I might propose my dadumentary since I've started it and have been trying to work on it more lately.

As for my other classes... I haven't the slightest clue what to expect.

Here's to a year of happiness and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment